Honor Guard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Movie Night: SHERLOCK

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Movie Night:  SHERLOCK   Empty Movie Night: SHERLOCK Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:57 pm

Feathery

Feathery
Sr. Moderator

After watching two seasons of Game of Thrones, three seasons of Spartacus, and an exciting still on-going season of the Walking Dead, we are now kicking off our next Movie Night Series! We invite everyone to join us in Movie Night for a new and exciting BBC series Sherlock!

The well-known ingenius sleuth is now solving crimes with his ever so trusting partner in 21st century London. Don't miss out and come join in the fun. EVERYONE is invited!

SHERLOCK

What: Sherlock Season 1 Episode 1

Where: Honor Guard TeamSpeak: Movie Night Channel

Date: Friday 8/31/2012

Time: 11:00 PM

Movie Night Q&A's

Q: I don't have the TeamSpeak information. What do I do?

• A: First, you will need to download TeamSpeak at TeamSepak.com. Our TeamSpeak Server is: ts10.gameservers.com:9112 . Due to past trolling, we can only give out our password individually. Please contact me or another admin for the password, letting us know you plan to attend the event. You can contact me here on the forums through forum mail or ask an admin in-game. ^_^

Q: Do I need the Series on my computer to watch it?

• A: No you don't! We will have an admin (usually Whelan) to livestream the episode. All you need to do is show up! However, we do welcome everyone to feel free to get their own copy of the series. There is a torrent link provided under the Movie Night Channel on TeamSpeak. If you're interested in getting your own copy, you can right click the Movie Night Channel and open up file browser. You should be able to see a Sherlock folder/file.

Q: How do we watch it together as a group?

• A: I will give a countdown when we're all ready to start. Those people who have their own copies of Sherlock will need to have their videos at 00:00 and hit the start button around the same time I say "Go!" after my countdown. The people who will be watching Whelan's stream will just have to get past the ads and wait for the stream to start after my countdown.

Q: Do I need a microphone?

• A: No you do not. It will be great if you do, but that is certainly not necessary. There's a chatbox where many of us add in our comments during the movie. Please do whichever you are comfortable with and enjoy the movie/show!

If you have any more questions, please let us know. I will be looking forward to seeing you on Friday 11:00 P.M. =)

Last edited by Feathery on Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:21 pm; edited 2 times in total

2Movie Night:  SHERLOCK   Empty Re: Movie Night: SHERLOCK Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:48 pm

Rei

Rei
Sr. Moderator

Update:

Sherlock, Episode 2
11:00 PM EST
TeamSpeak Movie Night Channel
Friday, September 7th

3Movie Night:  SHERLOCK   Empty Re: Movie Night: SHERLOCK Wed Sep 19, 2012 4:28 pm

Rei

Rei
Sr. Moderator

Update:

Sherlock, Episode 1 SEASON 2
Friday, September 21st

4Movie Night:  SHERLOCK   Empty Re: Movie Night: SHERLOCK Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:20 pm

pothemartial

pothemartial

Finished Sherlock Season One already? x.x

Cheers

5Movie Night:  SHERLOCK   Empty Re: Movie Night: SHERLOCK Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:46 pm

Feathery

Feathery
Sr. Moderator

Update:

Sherlock, Episode 2 SEASON 2
Friday, September 28th

6Movie Night:  SHERLOCK   Empty Re: Movie Night: SHERLOCK Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:52 pm

pothemartial

pothemartial

@.@ ok

7Movie Night:  SHERLOCK   Empty Re: Movie Night: SHERLOCK Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:45 am

Feathery

Feathery
Sr. Moderator

Update:

Sherlock, Season FINALE Episode 3 SEASON 2
Friday, October 5th

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum