Honor Guard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Movie Night: Next Movie?

+2
Sev
Feathery
6 posters

Which Movie Would you like for us to see next?

Movie Night: Next Movie? Vote_lcap9%Movie Night: Next Movie? Vote_rcap 9% [ 1 ]
Movie Night: Next Movie? Vote_lcap91%Movie Night: Next Movie? Vote_rcap 91% [ 10 ]
Movie Night: Next Movie? Vote_lcap0%Movie Night: Next Movie? Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Movie Night: Next Movie? Vote_lcap0%Movie Night: Next Movie? Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 11

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Movie Night: Next Movie? Empty Movie Night: Next Movie? Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:52 pm

Feathery

Feathery
Sr. Moderator

We just finished "Batman Begins" and "The Dark Knight". We DO plan to watch the 3rd Batman movie "The Dark Knight Rises" eventually when a HD version is out. But until then, we're looking for a new movie to watch!

From the people who watched "The Dark Knight" with us this past Saturday, it seems that there is a split between "Avengers" and "Inception". Which do you prefer? Do you have another movie in mind?

If so, let us know below WITH a trailer of the movie. =)

Cheers!

Last edited by Feathery on Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

2Movie Night: Next Movie? Empty Re: Movie Night: Next Movie? Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:07 pm

Sev

Sev

Avengers. Cause if I sit through another Nolan film, my eyes will explode.

http://livestream.com/sevssexyfuntime

3Movie Night: Next Movie? Empty Re: Movie Night: Next Movie? Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:43 pm

pothemartial

pothemartial

LOLOLOL I do like Avenger so we can aim for that. I will be on TS probably :)

Cheers

4Movie Night: Next Movie? Empty Re: Movie Night: Next Movie? Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:14 pm

Feathery

Feathery
Sr. Moderator

Where are the Inception people? I know you're out there!

5Movie Night: Next Movie? Empty Re: Movie Night: Next Movie? Mon Sep 24, 2012 5:03 pm

Whelan

Whelan

Avengers is a good choice, have on digits at moment and plan to buy this week on blue-ray.

As for the inception people, most of them dont frequent these forums.

6Movie Night: Next Movie? Empty Re: Movie Night: Next Movie? Mon Sep 24, 2012 5:41 pm

Hypnoticute

Hypnoticute

I think everyone's seen Inception numerous times already Movie Night: Next Movie? 48831773

7Movie Night: Next Movie? Empty Re: Movie Night: Next Movie? Tue Sep 25, 2012 12:05 am

Whelan

Whelan

Hypnoticute wrote:I think everyone's seen Inception numerous times already Movie Night: Next Movie? 48831773

Only seen it once and didn't even see the whole movie, was in and out of sleep.

8Movie Night: Next Movie? Empty Re: Movie Night: Next Movie? Tue Sep 25, 2012 12:15 pm

Feathery

Feathery
Sr. Moderator

Whelan wrote:

The irony.

9Movie Night: Next Movie? Empty Re: Movie Night: Next Movie? Tue Sep 25, 2012 12:55 pm

Whelan

Whelan

Feathery wrote:
Whelan wrote:

The irony.

I was sleeping in and out of a few movie during that flight.

10Movie Night: Next Movie? Empty Re: Movie Night: Next Movie? Fri Sep 28, 2012 12:26 pm

Feathery

Feathery
Sr. Moderator

Alright... It seems we're watching Avengers. =)

11Movie Night: Next Movie? Empty Re: Movie Night: Next Movie? Fri Sep 28, 2012 7:05 pm

Rei

Rei
Sr. Moderator

Like the batman movies, the link to the torrent is listed in the movie night channel's description on ts. Once in the site, just click on "Get this torrent" next to the magnet (Movie Night: Next Movie? Icon-magnet) to start downloading.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum