Honor Guard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Honor Guard's Anniversary!

+14
RelicSaber
Tsiyari
Feathery
pothemartial
Noxars
Breannenn
Valcier
Sev
xJac
Aurelia
Whelan
Liaan
Lojan
ShiroWhite
18 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Honor Guard's Anniversary! Empty Honor Guard's Anniversary! Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:12 pm

ShiroWhite

ShiroWhite
Guild Master

It was brought to my attention by Lord Lojan that our guild will be hitting its first year this November. 11/11/11
Honor Guard's Anniversary! 2480926488

So to honor the Honor Guard, we're going to be holding an event that day. Hopefully everyone can make it on for at least a bit of it and if they're not around there will still be at least one event you can take part in. After some chatter we've decided it will be a 3 part event (possibly more). Survival + Photography + Pvp Event.

Any input on peoples thoughts?

Here's what we're thinking of for each event.

Survival
Blood Lord Hero with class restrictions. Last man/woman standing takes the grand prize. 2 Runner up prizes. Class item restrictions. Fiona's No Shield, Lann Spears Only, Evie No Mana Ember. Depending on how many people we have doing this event we might have to have a few parties go and the top players of those will move into a sudden death round with him.

Photography
Take the finest screenshots of you or someone else in action dressed to impress and post them. Be creative! We'll take the images and have a vote to see who takes the cake as the Honor Guard art connoisseur! I'll set up a poll after we've received all the entries. November 1st I'll create the thread to begin posting. Deadline to have the photos in should be November 11th. I'll format everything then post it in a poll for everyone to vote that day. Winner will be announced that night.

PVP Event
Not sure what approach we should take for the PVP event but we should spice it up a bit. We'll set up a standard ladder. Prizes for first place, second place and third place.

Hope the HG can make this the best possible event it can be.

2Honor Guard's Anniversary! Empty Re: Honor Guard's Anniversary! Sat Oct 15, 2011 6:51 pm

Lojan

Lojan
Enforcer

lets all rocks. am in for PVP and Survival.

3Honor Guard's Anniversary! Empty Re: Honor Guard's Anniversary! Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:13 pm

Liaan

Liaan

Oh hell yes I am up for survival.

4Honor Guard's Anniversary! Empty Re: Honor Guard's Anniversary! Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:50 pm

Whelan

Whelan

Wow didn't realize just how long I've been in this guild till now Found Out. I remember when the guild only consisted of maybe 15 of us back when I joined, original join date on in game guild info is off by at least a week due to guild chat glitch getting me kicked Death.

So many members have joined since then and we are still constantly growing, not sure true count of current members due to all the alts. This guild has outlasted many others, even with many of the original members playing other games, the fellowship of our members continues to keep this guild alive and will probably keep it going until the game dies completely.

5Honor Guard's Anniversary! Empty Re: Honor Guard's Anniversary! Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:55 pm

Aurelia

Aurelia

Survival!!

6Honor Guard's Anniversary! Empty Re: Honor Guard's Anniversary! Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:59 pm

xJac

xJac

I suck and lag hard in party. I guess I can try for photos..

I want raffle, and I can give prizes even though I'm poor.

7Honor Guard's Anniversary! Empty Re: Honor Guard's Anniversary! Sat Oct 15, 2011 9:05 pm

Sev

Sev

Im up for Survival and a PvP event. For PvP we could mix it up with naked PvP matches or PvP while were in a boss room. Or even PvP while other guildmates do their best to interrupt you with spears or simply swarm you. Just some ideas Walk of Joy

http://livestream.com/sevssexyfuntime

8Honor Guard's Anniversary! Empty Re: Honor Guard's Anniversary! Sat Oct 15, 2011 10:21 pm

Whelan

Whelan

Sev wrote:Im up for Survival and a PvP event. For PvP we could mix it up with naked PvP matches or PvP while were in a boss room. Or even PvP while other guildmates do their best to interrupt you with spears or simply swarm you. Just some ideas Walk of Joy

I mentioned doing pvp with boss still alive before, i think it would be fun, but think others are too scared to do it. And spearing people while they pvp is funny as hell.

9Honor Guard's Anniversary! Empty Re: Honor Guard's Anniversary! Sat Oct 15, 2011 10:25 pm

Valcier

Valcier

I'm good for survival, maybe the pvp and photo challenge.

10Honor Guard's Anniversary! Empty Re: Honor Guard's Anniversary! Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:29 am

Breannenn

Breannenn

Whelan wrote:
Sev wrote:Im up for Survival and a PvP event. For PvP we could mix it up with naked PvP matches or PvP while were in a boss room. Or even PvP while other guildmates do their best to interrupt you with spears or simply swarm you. Just some ideas Walk of Joy

I mentioned doing pvp with boss still alive before, i think it would be fun, but think others are too scared to do it. And spearing people while they pvp is funny as hell.

Steve and I have had our few rounds dueling in the middle of thor and titan, i think that is a fun idea.

11Honor Guard's Anniversary! Empty Re: Honor Guard's Anniversary! Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:28 pm

Noxars

Noxars

well people keep saying comment so i will
it all sounds wonderful and i hope to participate in all of it
don't know what to take pics of tho
duel with boss alive..... sound dangerous, i love it

Last edited by Noxars on Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:29 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added a thought)

12Honor Guard's Anniversary! Empty Re: Honor Guard's Anniversary! Tue Oct 18, 2011 5:26 pm

pothemartial

pothemartial

come on ppl.if want extreme, you got extreme!
how'bout dueling on cliff in Irukul, where you throw rocks down? XD
OR!
Dueling at the rolling barrels in Gnoll King,Roller of Ruins where they can run you over?
OR!
Dueling at the button of the tunnel in Two Moons, where the snow balls drop like nuts? :O

Anyway I am sure there can be tons of creative&fun ideas to celebrate the particular moment for our awesome guild :)

Here I share one more!
Remember the snow-balls-dropping tunnel I mentioned in Two Moons? Grab a meter, see if who in one of us can reach the top of the tunnel at the fastest time! XD

Happy Birthday Honor Guard!

Cheers

Po

13Honor Guard's Anniversary! Empty Re: Honor Guard's Anniversary! Wed Oct 26, 2011 12:16 pm

Lojan

Lojan
Enforcer

The events is near. I dont see that many post on this thread, It up to u guys make the events big or smalls.

Honor Guard's Anniversary! 2011_013

Bring it ON! Bring it ON! Bring it ON! Bring it ON!

14Honor Guard's Anniversary! Empty Re: Honor Guard's Anniversary! Wed Oct 26, 2011 12:44 pm

Feathery

Feathery
Sr. Moderator

We need to declare the following:

• time (when it starts/ends)
  • prizes (1st, 2nd 3rd?)
  • location (which raid[s])
  • For the Survival challenge, how many people are participating? We should get a good count to know how many boats should be made (possibly at different times to incorporate as many people as we can)

Some of you already made some great ideas in terms of location. When is a good time for the Survival challenge to start for most people? Keep in mind that 11/11/11 is on a Friday. Based on an earlier thread about guild raid runs, I'm guessing the best times are around 6:00 P.M. to 12:00 A.M.?

15Honor Guard's Anniversary! Empty Re: Honor Guard's Anniversary! Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:16 pm

Tsiyari

A Friday huh... Anytime after 12pm for me :)

16Honor Guard's Anniversary! Empty Re: Honor Guard's Anniversary! Wed Oct 26, 2011 4:11 pm

Liaan

Liaan

Anytime after 6 on friday would be good for me. I'm game for survival.

17Honor Guard's Anniversary! Empty Re: Honor Guard's Anniversary! Thu Oct 27, 2011 5:48 pm

RelicSaber

RelicSaber

im stayin alive Falcon Punch!

18Honor Guard's Anniversary! Empty Re: Honor Guard's Anniversary! Thu Nov 03, 2011 5:25 pm

somgoozy

somgoozy

Im in for the events!

19Honor Guard's Anniversary! Empty Re: Honor Guard's Anniversary! Thu Nov 03, 2011 5:36 pm

Feathery

Feathery
Sr. Moderator

somgoozy wrote:Im in for the events!

*Points to the stickies on the Event forums*

Please sign there:3

20Honor Guard's Anniversary! Empty Re: Honor Guard's Anniversary! Thu Nov 03, 2011 6:44 pm

Whelan

Whelan

As a quick question, does anyone else besides me and solkaze(and he damn well better) know what else is on 11/11? not trying to insult anyone's intelligence and I know our Canadian members may not know but it is something I find to be important and I'd like to make sure it doesn't get ignored. I'll be making a new topic for it sometime soon.

21Honor Guard's Anniversary! Empty Re: Honor Guard's Anniversary! Thu Nov 03, 2011 7:06 pm

Noxars

Noxars

its armistice day (aka veterans day) lol

22Honor Guard's Anniversary! Empty Re: Honor Guard's Anniversary! Thu Nov 03, 2011 7:27 pm

pothemartial

pothemartial

Noxars wrote:its armistice day (aka veterans day) lol
ah what a coincidence :O

and oddly, 11/11 is always the day for single ppl. in Asia to celebrate ... being single. Don't ask me why, I have no idea. Honor Guard's Anniversary! 48831773 But perhaps it has something to do with the fact that the date looks like to consist of 4 sausages... and if you know what I mean O.o
P.S. and it looks like to have 6 sausages on Nov. 11th of this year... 11/11/2011. cough*

23Honor Guard's Anniversary! Empty Re: Honor Guard's Anniversary! Thu Nov 03, 2011 7:59 pm

Whelan

Whelan

Noxars wrote:its armistice day (aka veterans day) lol

Glad somebody knows, many just know its usually a day-off from school and/or work(depending on job of course)

24Honor Guard's Anniversary! Empty Re: Honor Guard's Anniversary! Thu Nov 03, 2011 8:50 pm

Breannenn

Breannenn

Glad you brought it up Bid, I may bot be on for the events. There's a chance that i may be out to the WW1 memorial where my great grandfather passed away after wounds taken from the Battle for Vimy ridge. http://pages.interlog.com/~fatjack/vimybattle.htm for those who do not know.

25Honor Guard's Anniversary! Empty Re: Honor Guard's Anniversary! Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:06 pm

pothemartial

pothemartial

Breannenn wrote:Glad you brought it up Bid, I may bot be on for the events. There's a chance that i may be out to the WW1 memorial where my great grandfather passed away after wounds taken from the Battle for Vimy ridge. http://pages.interlog.com/~fatjack/vimybattle.htm for those who do not know.
That is incredible Brean! Your family must have taken pride in this, and we shall not forget whoever sacrificed for the greater goods of mankind.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum