Honor Guard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Game of Thrones - Season 4

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Game of Thrones - Season 4 Empty Game of Thrones - Season 4 Fri Apr 11, 2014 3:31 pm

Feathery

Feathery
Sr. Moderator

The greatly anticipated Game of Thrones Season 4 has finally come!  Come join us as we continue the exciting journey of white-walkers, dragons, direwolves, tyranny, and bloodshed!

Show: Game of Thrones - Season 4
Time: 9:00 PM EST
Date: Every Sunday starting on April 13,2014
Place: TeamSpeak Movie Night Channel

The following clip is from Season 2, but I just think we need to see it again for the epicness of it.  O_O

2Game of Thrones - Season 4 Empty Re: Game of Thrones - Season 4 Fri Apr 11, 2014 5:29 pm

Wyvern69

Wyvern69

I'll make it this Sunday, but as we just fired one of our hostesses who used to work Sundays, I'm picking up her shifts for the moment- might be working other Sundays in the future  down

3Game of Thrones - Season 4 Empty Re: Game of Thrones - Season 4 Sat May 31, 2014 1:31 pm

Feathery

Feathery
Sr. Moderator

Hi guys!

There will be NO Game of Thrones this Sunday July 1, 2014.

This is because a week was skipped prior to the next episode being aired. Being so, we will also skip a week and will continue next week.

The episode we are supposed to watch will air tomorrow night, giving us not enough time to download the episode. D:

Here is the episode guide with dates for more information:
http://www.buddytv.com/game-of-thrones/season-4.aspx

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum