Honor Guard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Game of Thrones - Season 3

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Game of Thrones - Season 3 Empty Game of Thrones - Season 3 Fri Mar 29, 2013 5:41 pm

Feathery

Feathery
Sr. Moderator

GAME OF THRONES!!!!  YEH YEAH!

Game of Thrones Season 3

Movie/Show: Game of Thrones Season 3
Time and Date: Friday April 5, 2013 10:00 PM EST
Place: TeamSpeak (Movie Night Channel)  

You do not need a microphone to participate.  Everyone is welcome!

To download the episode from TeamSpeak:
1. Login to our TS server.
2. Scroll down the channels to find "Movie Night", and click it to see descriptions on the right side.  
3. You will see information about Movie Night, along with a link for the episode download.  Click on the appropriate link(s).  

We usually also have people available for streaming.  However, this is never certain. It will be best if you can have the video already on your computer before we start to make sure that you will be able to watch with us.  

Due to safety precautions, I cannot post the TS login password here.  However, if you need it, just post below and I will give you the information via forum mail!  =)

Last edited by Feathery on Mon Jun 17, 2013 2:35 pm; edited 3 times in total

2Game of Thrones - Season 3 Empty Re: Game of Thrones - Season 3 Sat Mar 30, 2013 2:18 am

Whelan

Whelan

Glad I have the 5th off for spring break so i can join for the premire

3Game of Thrones - Season 3 Empty Re: Game of Thrones - Season 3 Sat Mar 30, 2013 2:25 am

Breannenn

Breannenn

Ill be around if I'm online.

4Game of Thrones - Season 3 Empty Re: Game of Thrones - Season 3 Sat Mar 30, 2013 3:14 pm

Wyvern69

Wyvern69

Can't make it to game of thrones movie nights, sorry guys, hope you all enjoy

5Game of Thrones - Season 3 Empty Re: Game of Thrones - Season 3 Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:15 pm

Whelan

Whelan

Wyvern69 wrote:Can't make it to game of thrones movie nights, sorry guys, hope you all enjoy

Don't worry with that time spot I'm only going to be making that showing

6Game of Thrones - Season 3 Empty Re: Game of Thrones - Season 3 Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:02 pm

Breannenn

Breannenn

Whelan wrote:
Wyvern69 wrote:Can't make it to game of thrones movie nights, sorry guys, hope you all enjoy

Don't worry with that time spot I'm only going to be making that showing

Hmm, if you guys have the time, I would recommend reading the books, a clash of kings and a storm of swords to get the jest of the second and third season, while the series is good, G.R.R. Martin wrote the books to be truly un film-able. A lot was missed out in the second season, mostly secondary plots and stories, but a lot of that plays up to major plots that will seem rushed in this series.

Now, Wyvern, if your still up for watching them, I'll gladly host a second movie night for this series on TS at a time that better suits yourself. If your down for that, give me a time that works, and I'll try to accommodate the best I can with it and get others involved who may have also missed out.

7Game of Thrones - Season 3 Empty Re: Game of Thrones - Season 3 Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:39 am

Wyvern69

Wyvern69

Eh don't worry too much about it, haven't even been able to make it to Spartacus anymore cuz of work (other busser became a host, so I'm alone and having to stay later than before). Really it's just tuesday, wednesday, friday, and saturday nights that I can't reliably make it because of work and class

8Game of Thrones - Season 3 Empty Re: Game of Thrones - Season 3 Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:28 am

Breannenn

Breannenn

Eh im not, I've read up to book 5, saw seasons 1 and 2 at least 4 times each. I wouldnt mind hosting a second round for you and others who couldnt make it, So I say maybe a thursday or monday night? What ever time works for you if your down.

9Game of Thrones - Season 3 Empty Re: Game of Thrones - Season 3 Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:49 pm

Whelan

Whelan

Game of Thrones - Season 3 599468_10151509913894588_1302913182_n

10Game of Thrones - Season 3 Empty Re: Game of Thrones - Season 3 Thu Apr 04, 2013 3:30 am

Wyvern69

Wyvern69

LOL pretty much whelan xD

11Game of Thrones - Season 3 Empty Re: Game of Thrones - Season 3 Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:25 pm

Feathery

Feathery
Sr. Moderator

Hey guys!

Those of you who are worried about not being able to make it for the time slot, have no fear!

The Friday time slot is only TEMPORARY for the first episode!

Since both Spartacus AND The Walking Dead are coming to an end, Game of Thrones episodes will be taking over one of their time slots as a replacement! Please let us know if you would prefer Game of Thrones to be moved to Saturday or Sunday! =)

So, if you can't make it on Fridays, you will essentially only be missing the 1st episode. You can catch up on that on your own or with another showing that I believe Breannenn said he will be hosting.

Last edited by Feathery on Sun Jun 02, 2013 3:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

12Game of Thrones - Season 3 Empty Re: Game of Thrones - Season 3 Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:41 pm

Breannenn

Breannenn

Well, could be Sunday, that could work for most people in the guild as long as its not too late or conflicts with the airing of the next episode (yeah yeah, I'm watching it as it airs again this season)

13Game of Thrones - Season 3 Empty Re: Game of Thrones - Season 3 Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:48 am

Wyvern69

Wyvern69

so wait when is game of thrones now? o-o

14Game of Thrones - Season 3 Empty Re: Game of Thrones - Season 3 Tue Apr 16, 2013 2:13 am

Whelan

Whelan

Wyvern69 wrote:so wait when is game of thrones now? o-o

Sundays at 10pm EST

15Game of Thrones - Season 3 Empty Re: Game of Thrones - Season 3 Sun Jun 02, 2013 3:20 pm

Feathery

Feathery
Sr. Moderator

There will be no game of thrones tonight (Sunday June 02, 2013) due to the fact that the episode we were supposed to watch was not aired last week. Therefor, they are airing it tonight, giving us not enough time to have it downloaded for movie night.

We will however be continuing our movie nights on a regular basis next week! =D

PS: Remember to cast your votes on the movies you'd like to watch this month!

16Game of Thrones - Season 3 Empty Re: Game of Thrones - Season 3 Tue Jun 04, 2013 12:56 pm

Hypnoticute

Hypnoticute

IM WAITING FOR EPISODE 10 OMG D=

17Game of Thrones - Season 3 Empty Re: Game of Thrones - Season 3 Wed Jun 05, 2013 1:29 am

Breannenn

Breannenn

Whats even more amazing is there is about a third of a book left

18Game of Thrones - Season 3 Empty Re: Game of Thrones - Season 3 Mon Jun 10, 2013 1:52 am

Feathery

Feathery
Sr. Moderator

Reaction to Red Wedding (episode 9 of Game of Thrones Season 3)

WOW.... okay. That was definitely a bad episode to miss for movie night. Tess and I saw it as soon as we got home. I'm sorry I missed it with you guys!

I curious how you guys reacted to it!

If your reaction contain spoilers, please add the spoiler tags!

My thoughts:
Spoiler:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum