Honor Guard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Colru, the ep9 megagolem

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Colru, the ep9 megagolem Empty Colru, the ep9 megagolem Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:24 am

Liaan

Liaan

2Colru, the ep9 megagolem Empty Re: Colru, the ep9 megagolem Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:36 pm

Lojan

Lojan
Enforcer

i see the Colru can done in normal mode.

3Colru, the ep9 megagolem Empty Re: Colru, the ep9 megagolem Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:52 pm

Liaan

Liaan

Nah, the small golems have health bars, even in hard. Colru does not.

From this video I assume you spawn in teams of 2 and each team faces a miniboss golem, then after they're all dead colru shows up.

EDIT: http://vindictushq.com/index.php?/topic/9591-ep9-so-far/

EDIT WITH BREAK INFO: http://unisonguild.shivtr.com/forum_threads/945530

4Colru, the ep9 megagolem Empty Re: Colru, the ep9 megagolem Tue Oct 18, 2011 5:21 pm

Lojan

Lojan
Enforcer

thanks liaan

5Colru, the ep9 megagolem Empty Re: Colru, the ep9 megagolem Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:17 pm

Liaan

Liaan

My pleasure. I say first day is a couple runs of guild raids trying to get 100bp in everything to get Colru. Thoughts?

6Colru, the ep9 megagolem Empty Re: Colru, the ep9 megagolem Wed Oct 19, 2011 12:10 am

xJac

xJac

.....why is he...... anyway, the video's still good to show the boss attack patterns.

Thanks for the video, although my computer probably won't be able to handle the extremely huge battle ground, it's still good to see how bosses are before the actual fight.

Yea, I heard you are stuck with another person for the boss (4 rooms, 2 people per), so it's quite demanding on the skill level, playing like the lann in the video won't do you any good. (unless you can spam as much merc pot or goddess grace like he is)

I am not sure, but I think you can dodge all of the mini boss' attack by just sprinting. The turn rate is pretty high though, maybe it's like Big Horn's leap?

Going to find more video.

More detailed explanation in description.

Counter attack for the win!!!

oh, didn't noticed it's lagerowonder. :)

More lagerowonder, this time on lann and a different mini boss.

Orange boss now:

7Colru, the ep9 megagolem Empty Re: Colru, the ep9 megagolem Wed Oct 19, 2011 1:26 am

xJac

xJac

Green boss.....
(green boss' the bitch...... I don't know how you can fight him as lann... probably just don't pick him...)

Gota have some evies too <3

Make sure you're not another tardy person ;p
Spoiler:

8Colru, the ep9 megagolem Empty Re: Colru, the ep9 megagolem Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:39 am

Liaan

Liaan

Dear Mercenaries,

We will be performing a scheduled update to apply Episode 9: Song of Doom on all servers on October 19. During this period, Vindictus will be unavailable. Game maintenance will last approximately 5.5 hours.

Thank you for your patience. We apologize for the inconvenience.

-Time-
Pacific: 6:30 AM - 12:00 PM, Wednesday, October 19, 2011
Eastern: 9:30 AM - 3:00 PM, Wednesday, October 19, 2011

-The Vindictus Team-

Get ready for bp runs, people!

EDIT: AND SOMEONE WAIT FOR ME, I WONT BE HOME TILL 4:30ISH. ...please. :p

9Colru, the ep9 megagolem Empty Re: Colru, the ep9 megagolem Wed Oct 19, 2011 11:08 am

ence

ence

Woo! I can't wait, I'll wait for you Liaan XD XD

10Colru, the ep9 megagolem Empty Re: Colru, the ep9 megagolem Wed Oct 19, 2011 11:25 am

Liaan

Liaan

Dont have to! I called in sick! xD

11Colru, the ep9 megagolem Empty Re: Colru, the ep9 megagolem Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:25 pm

xJac

xJac

You should have go to school, now you have 6 hours or more time doing nothing. (It's Nexon, it's gota to be extended)

12Colru, the ep9 megagolem Empty Re: Colru, the ep9 megagolem Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:31 pm

pothemartial

pothemartial

xJac wrote:You should have go to school, now you have 6 hours or more time doing nothing. (It's Nexon, it's gota to be extended)
I am at school now and not going to make it home until 7pm ish. I may have made the best decision ever in my life. Colru, the ep9 megagolem 259405488

Yesh, Jac, watch out its Nexon. LOL

13Colru, the ep9 megagolem Empty Re: Colru, the ep9 megagolem Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:43 pm

xJac

xJac

mini map location:
1 2
3 4

1 - Green boss
2 - Gray boss
3 - Golden boss
4 - Orange boss

Make sure you don't pick the green boss as lann, else you're pretty screwed. Gray boss is pretty hard to dodge as lann as well.

lol, found a cheating way :p

You need a lot evies for this though, so yea...

But
that reminded me, make sure lann use your berserker, it's 1 bar, but
540 * 8 = 4320 ATT boost, will help the mini boss a lot faster.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum