Honor Guard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

*****Kraken Tutorial by aznlm!*******

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1*****Kraken Tutorial by aznlm!******* Empty *****Kraken Tutorial by aznlm!******* Wed Feb 13, 2013 3:54 am

Tsiyari

Recommended video, especially if you're new to kraken. This goes only up to phase 2, but that's plenty to know.

EDIT: The long-awaited phase 3 has been uploaded. All credits go to aznlm!

Also, if you're new to tenting and would like to learn without being scared of failing the real runs and whatnot, Mike and I can set up a practice run for you:
http://honorguard.guildmmorpg.com/t1131-stress-free-kraken-practice-runs-for-new-tenters-head

Part 1 [Phase 1 and 2]:

Part 2 [Phase 3]:

Last edited by Tsiyari on Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:21 pm; edited 4 times in total

2*****Kraken Tutorial by aznlm!******* Empty Re: *****Kraken Tutorial by aznlm!******* Wed Feb 13, 2013 11:12 am

Feathery

Feathery
Sr. Moderator

Thanks for the video!

Wyvern69

Wyvern69

I only had one successful kraken run (that I was allowed on) and it was with Revenance

Not likely gonna be doing kraken any other time tho :p

4*****Kraken Tutorial by aznlm!******* Empty Re: *****Kraken Tutorial by aznlm!******* Sun Apr 14, 2013 10:04 am

Tsiyari

UPDATED! aznlm finally has part 2 up, which deals with phase 3 at 4 bars of Kraken's health.

pothemartial

pothemartial

That part would be the most important part of the raids because I recall most parties fails at that moment even with a good start. I am glad someone takes effort to make these tutorials and also, good job on sharing this :)

Cheers

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum