Honor Guard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I Have Brought Back the Portal

5 posters

Keep the portal?

I Have Brought Back the Portal Vote_lcap75%I Have Brought Back the Portal Vote_rcap 75% [ 3 ]
I Have Brought Back the Portal Vote_lcap25%I Have Brought Back the Portal Vote_rcap 25% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 4

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I Have Brought Back the Portal Empty I Have Brought Back the Portal Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:54 pm

Feathery

Feathery
Sr. Moderator

The Portal (Home) is back!

I have brought the portal page back so that more people are aware of announcements and updated information that pertains to the guild. This is also the "Home" page of the Honor Guard site.

For those of you who remember the Portal, you should remember all the widgets and how to use them. Those of you who are seeing the portal for the first time, you'll see that it's really just a page that informs of new posts that people have made and any announcements that you should be aware of.

If you would like to view the forums, just simply click on the "Forums" icon at the navigation bar.

What are your thoughts? Should we keep the portal, or let it remain gone?

Last edited by Feathery on Wed Feb 13, 2013 11:40 am; edited 2 times in total

2I Have Brought Back the Portal Empty Re: I Have Brought Back the Portal Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:27 pm

Breannenn

Breannenn

YAY PORTAL IS BACK. <3<3<3<3<3

3I Have Brought Back the Portal Empty Re: I Have Brought Back the Portal Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:38 pm

Sev

Sev

Keep the portal! Walk of Joy

http://livestream.com/sevssexyfuntime

4I Have Brought Back the Portal Empty Re: I Have Brought Back the Portal Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:28 pm

Lojan

Lojan
Enforcer

web look better without the portal

5I Have Brought Back the Portal Empty Re: I Have Brought Back the Portal Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:34 am

Whelan

Whelan

Portal does remove the clean appearance but I'm sure there's a way to fix it to look a little tidier.

But YAY its back!!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum