Honor Guard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Black hammer triple atk

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Black hammer triple atk Empty Black hammer triple atk Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:17 am

SelestBlack

SelestBlack

Could anyone give me a tip to dodge his 3 atk combos as scythe evie, i fail it 2/3 times he uses it..

2Black hammer triple atk Empty Re: Black hammer triple atk Sat Mar 31, 2012 1:05 pm

Breannenn

Breannenn

The thing i used to do when i was close to him was blink through so the first hit misses, then blink away a second time for good measure as sometimes he comes around and smacks ya.

3Black hammer triple atk Empty Re: Black hammer triple atk Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:54 am

pothemartial

pothemartial

Hey there!

For most classes (including evie) in this game, all black hammer's attacks can be fairly easy to avoid with proper positioning and running. Simply put there are two basics:

1) Maintain a decent range, run in a counter-clockwise direction around black hammer to avoid at least his first two strikes.
2) You can dodge his final strike with running, or simply blink toward a safer direction (most your right side) at the beginning of his 2nd/final strike, timing needs to adjust accordingly.

Here is a friend of mine solo'd him with Spear. Although Spear Lann is a different class but you will find this general idea applies universally.

https://youtu.be/5Z5IH38R0c0

Cheers

4Black hammer triple atk Empty Re: Black hammer triple atk Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:08 am

SelestBlack

SelestBlack

Thanks it really helped me, i just found the trick.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum