Honor Guard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

HG 2nd Anniversary EVENT----- Werewolf

+6
Vambisaur
Sev
GAxT3rriors
ForsakenHope
grimchild
Feathery
10 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1HG 2nd Anniversary EVENT----- Werewolf Empty HG 2nd Anniversary EVENT----- Werewolf Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:51 am

Feathery

Feathery
Sr. Moderator

Werewolf Night

Event Date: 11/09/2012
Sign-up Deadline: 11/05/2012
Time: 8:00 PM Eastern (may change)
Place: In the fields by Hereta (ch. 150 of course!)

How to play:
It is MANDATORY that you watch these videos if you choose to participate!

The rules will be tweaked a little bit for a better game-play for all of us. Please visit this post again after the sign-up deadline for our official rules! We will require all players to know the rules of this game by the event date!

If you wish to participate, please post your in-game-name below by 11/05/2012

Last edited by Feathery on Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

grimchild

grimchild

joining!
grimchild :)

ForsakenHope

ForsakenHope

ForsakenHope

GAxT3rriors

GAxT3rriors

I shall be there, too!

Sev

Sev

WOLOLOLO
Im in, but im coming as a bear.

http://livestream.com/sevssexyfuntime

Vambisaur

Vambisaur

RAWR!
Jocy will join this!
HG 2nd Anniversary EVENT----- Werewolf 259405488

pothemartial

pothemartial

Wonderful, I'd glad so many people are joining us in this celebration :o I am very honored to host this event once again.

In order to create the more authentic experience of Werewolf and keep it interesting, there are few adjustments of the rules when we are playing on the 9th. I will type them up later tonight/tomorrow. You would want to check it out prior to the event :)

Cheers

Po

Whelan

Whelan

pothemartial wrote:Wonderful, I'd glad so many people are joining us in this celebration :o I am very honored to host this event once again.

In order to create the more authentic experience of Werewolf and keep it interesting, there are few adjustments of the rules when we are playing on the 9th. I will type them up later tonight/tomorrow. You would want to check it out prior to the event :)

Cheers

Po

So your going to send us all webcams, mics, and blindfolds?

9HG 2nd Anniversary EVENT----- Werewolf Empty Re: HG 2nd Anniversary EVENT----- Werewolf Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:30 am

Feathery

Feathery
Sr. Moderator

Whelan wrote:

sounds kinky

10HG 2nd Anniversary EVENT----- Werewolf Empty Re: HG 2nd Anniversary EVENT----- Werewolf Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:42 pm

Whelan

Whelan

Feathery wrote:
Whelan wrote:

sounds kinky

I'd have expected that from Erin, Po, or Rei but not you Fae.

11HG 2nd Anniversary EVENT----- Werewolf Empty Re: HG 2nd Anniversary EVENT----- Werewolf Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:42 pm

Breannenn

Breannenn

Whelan wrote:
Feathery wrote:
Whelan wrote:

sounds kinky

UNGH!!! *Twitches out*
Im Spent.

12HG 2nd Anniversary EVENT----- Werewolf Empty Re: HG 2nd Anniversary EVENT----- Werewolf Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:41 pm

pothemartial

pothemartial

hue hue hue

13HG 2nd Anniversary EVENT----- Werewolf Empty Re: HG 2nd Anniversary EVENT----- Werewolf Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:07 pm

Feathery

Feathery
Sr. Moderator

Whelan wrote:
Feathery wrote:
Whelan wrote:

sounds kinky

*blushes in shame*

14HG 2nd Anniversary EVENT----- Werewolf Empty Re: HG 2nd Anniversary EVENT----- Werewolf Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:03 am

pothemartial

pothemartial

Feathery wrote:
Whelan wrote:
Feathery wrote:
Whelan wrote:

sounds kinky

*blushes in shame*

lol humor is nothing to be shame for :o

Cheers

15HG 2nd Anniversary EVENT----- Werewolf Empty Re: HG 2nd Anniversary EVENT----- Werewolf Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:28 am

pothemartial

pothemartial

Ok rule updates are mostly these...
1) Werewolves' number will be designed to be 1 to 3 (villagers/special characters)
2)Preferred special characters are, Guard and Seer. Witch doctor is not preferred besides huge party (over 10 people).
Here are some simple description on the roles of these characters, notice all their actions happen after Werewolves' action:

Guard - Each night, after Werewolves' action, Guard is able to shield anyone including him/herself to protect said person from werewolves' harm. Notice that Guard will NOT be able to shield the same person from last round, nor will Guard knows the werewolves' real target.

Seer - Each night, after Werewolves' action, Seer is able to consult the judge (me) about one person's identity as human or werewolf. Notice that Seer will not able to consult about other person's special ability, said Guard or Witch Doctor.

Witch Doctor - Each night, after Werewolves' action, Witch Doctor is able to decide whether to save the victim of the night, and after that, whether to poison one person or not. Notice that Witch Doctor is only able to save ONE person and poison ONE person.

3)Judge(me) has the responsibility to tell Witch Doctor who is the victim of the night, and let him decide to save said person or not. HOWEVER, this benefit DISAPPEARS once Witch Doctor's medicine is used - right after one person is saved.

4) Just a reminder that everyone, besides werewolves obviously, is supposed to speak in channel chat; but there is no rule that you can't whisper someone - and of course, you can ignore whispers as well. Remember, people can and will lie about their identities :)

That's all I can come up with right now, if you have more questions please let me know. See you on Friday and have fun!

Cheers

16HG 2nd Anniversary EVENT----- Werewolf Empty Re: HG 2nd Anniversary EVENT----- Werewolf Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:50 pm

Feathery

Feathery
Sr. Moderator

Thanks Po!

17HG 2nd Anniversary EVENT----- Werewolf Empty Re: HG 2nd Anniversary EVENT----- Werewolf Thu Nov 08, 2012 8:03 pm

pothemartial

pothemartial

pothemartial wrote:Ok rule updates are mostly these...
1) Werewolves' number will be designed to be 1 to 3 (villagers/special characters)
2)Preferred special characters are, Guard and Seer. Witch doctor is not preferred besides huge party (over 10 people).
Here are some simple description on the roles of these characters, notice all their actions happen after Werewolves' action:

Guard - Each night, after Werewolves' action, Guard is able to shield anyone including him/herself to protect said person from werewolves' harm. Notice that Guard will NOT be able to shield the same person from last round, nor will Guard knows the werewolves' real target.

Seer - Each night, after Werewolves' action, Seer is able to consult the judge (me) about one person's identity as human or werewolf. Notice that Seer will not able to consult about other person's special ability, said Guard or Witch Doctor.

Witch Doctor - Each night, after Werewolves' action, Witch Doctor is able to decide whether to save the victim of the night, and after that, whether to poison one person or not. Notice that Witch Doctor is only able to save ONE person and poison ONE person.

3)Judge(me) has the responsibility to tell Witch Doctor who is the victim of the night, and let him decide to save said person or not. HOWEVER, this benefit DISAPPEARS once Witch Doctor's medicine is used - right after one person is saved.

4) Just a reminder that everyone, besides werewolves obviously, is supposed to speak in channel chat; but there is no rule that you can't whisper someone - and of course, you can ignore whispers as well. Remember, people can and will lie about their identities :)

That's all I can come up with right now, if you have more questions please let me know. See you on Friday and have fun!

Cheers

Is it possible to edit this to the top? :)

18HG 2nd Anniversary EVENT----- Werewolf Empty Re: HG 2nd Anniversary EVENT----- Werewolf Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:12 pm

Anjuoga

Anjuoga

Anjuoga is coming :D

19HG 2nd Anniversary EVENT----- Werewolf Empty Re: HG 2nd Anniversary EVENT----- Werewolf Fri Nov 09, 2012 3:24 pm

pothemartial

pothemartial

Anjuoga wrote:Anjuoga is coming :D

LOLOL epic signature.

20HG 2nd Anniversary EVENT----- Werewolf Empty Re: HG 2nd Anniversary EVENT----- Werewolf Fri Nov 09, 2012 6:22 pm

Feathery

Feathery
Sr. Moderator

Heads up:

I might not make it home till 8:30 Eastern. Po, start gathering everybody up and explain to them the rules if I'm not back in time!

21HG 2nd Anniversary EVENT----- Werewolf Empty Re: HG 2nd Anniversary EVENT----- Werewolf Fri Nov 09, 2012 8:32 pm

pothemartial

pothemartial

Feathery wrote:Heads up:

I might not make it home till 8:30 Eastern. Po, start gathering everybody up and explain to them the rules if I'm not back in time!

Roger that! :)

22HG 2nd Anniversary EVENT----- Werewolf Empty Re: HG 2nd Anniversary EVENT----- Werewolf Sat Nov 10, 2012 12:13 pm

pothemartial

pothemartial

Event was a success :o

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum