Honor Guard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Kai Hidden solo so easy

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Kai Hidden solo so easy Empty Kai Hidden solo so easy Sun Jul 29, 2012 12:47 am

Papajoe

Papajoe

It's easy up until your buttons stick anyway ;)

2Kai Hidden solo so easy Empty oops Sun Jul 29, 2012 12:49 am

Papajoe

Papajoe

well I jst looked thru our tips and tricks list and saw there is alredy a hidden solo on there, so... uh... srry if that pisses anybody off, wasn't my intention, mostly srry to jean, DNT HURT ME! :o

3Kai Hidden solo so easy Empty Re: Kai Hidden solo so easy Sun Jul 29, 2012 12:54 pm

Breannenn

Breannenn

It shouldnt cause any problems or bad feelings Joe. These videos are for people who want to practice on a hidden solo, its always good to have multiple sources of footage since if the first video isnt their style, they do have a back up to fall on and look at.

4Kai Hidden solo so easy Empty Re: Kai Hidden solo so easy Sun Jul 29, 2012 1:24 pm

Tsiyari

Breannenn wrote:It shouldnt cause any problems or bad feelings Joe. These videos are for people who want to practice on a hidden solo, its always good to have multiple sources of footage since if the first video isnt their style, they do have a back up to fall on and look at.

^ That. No hurt feelings here at all lol. At least you remembered to add in kicks Kai Hidden solo so easy 2925389657

5Kai Hidden solo so easy Empty Re: Kai Hidden solo so easy Sun Jul 29, 2012 4:32 pm

Papajoe

Papajoe

Tsiyari wrote:
Breannenn wrote:It shouldnt cause any problems or bad feelings Joe. These videos are for people who want to practice on a hidden solo, its always good to have multiple sources of footage since if the first video isnt their style, they do have a back up to fall on and look at.

^ That. No hurt feelings here at all lol. At least you remembered to add in kicks Kai Hidden solo so easy 2925389657
well thats good, didnt think of it that way, and of course i added kiks, cuzz they awesome ;) Cigarette

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum