Honor Guard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Scythe Evie help request

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Scythe Evie help request Empty Scythe Evie help request Sat Jul 07, 2012 12:04 pm

Casty

Casty

Hi, I am hoping someone might be able to give me some scythe Evie advice. I am just returning to game after a long time away for school and have seen a fairly big change. Just before I left I felt pretty confident in my ability to contribute to teams, ingkells was introduced, and I even topped a few raids for that, and the golem.

Now with the episode 10 bosses it seems like I am really useless. It feels like I am constantly needing to repair armor, and drink potions. I know with time I will learn movements and that should help.

My setup is +10 prideful bloodlust braid tassel scythe with +3 ingkara with broken feather skirt. I guess play style wise, I always liked attack speed before and am thinking about getting a leopards scroll once I can save up the money. It also seems like I am way short on stamina and a challenge to maintain in these fights. I imagine that will get better as I play more, but even towards the end of each fight I had the patterns learned, but chance wasn't able to do much.

Could someone please give me some pointers on how they incorporate the new scythe skills, what is a good scythe armor setup, maybe confirm the decision to go with leopards, and finally provide some hints as to how I can afford all this? I know its asking a lot, and responses will take some time, so thank you in advance for anyone willing to help.

2Scythe Evie help request Empty Re: Scythe Evie help request Sat Jul 07, 2012 12:11 pm

Sev

Sev

I'll be more than happy to give some pointers on scythe +best
Get in touch with me, or ill try to find you.
Lets whip you into shape. Whip

http://livestream.com/sevssexyfuntime

3Scythe Evie help request Empty Re: Scythe Evie help request Sat Jul 07, 2012 12:22 pm

Casty

Casty

Thank you much! I usually online various times on weekend (am now for another hour or so) and most weeknights 8-10ish EST.

4Scythe Evie help request Empty Re: Scythe Evie help request Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:02 pm

Shirotenshi da Neko

Shirotenshi da Neko

switch to staff~ den kitteh kan halp joo~
Laugh

5Scythe Evie help request Empty Re: Scythe Evie help request Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:28 pm

Casty

Casty

Thanks, I will eventually, just so far behind in the skills for staff now...

Scythe is going better now, I just have to learn the last few bosses better. Siglint is easy for me now, and same with Lionotus. Thanks for the help Sev.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum