Honor Guard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fiona Min/Max Armor set chart

+2
pothemartial
Sev
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Fiona Min/Max Armor set chart Empty Fiona Min/Max Armor set chart Sun Sep 18, 2011 12:01 pm

Sev

Sev

I found this while looking through the Fiona section on the forums. Muahahaha you raid bosses are in for it!! Whip

Fiona Min/Max Armor set chart M4X8w

Whats not listed here is the best possible combos for defense which is BH/Lorica. But for its purpose this chart is extremely useful. Enjoy!

source: http://vindictushq.com/index.php?/topic/8793-minmaxing-fiona-stats/

http://livestream.com/sevssexyfuntime

2Fiona Min/Max Armor set chart Empty Re: Fiona Min/Max Armor set chart Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:04 pm

pothemartial

pothemartial

awesome post, buddy. major power to you.

again, Raider/Raven, Raider/Queen combo is the way to go for maxing attack if not worry about defense.
However for many characters that BH/Ingkells combo is probably most efficient for survival purpose(especially hammer fiona/spear lann) simply because it consist of extremely decent critic resist and highest defense in set combo(so far?). Also it did not sacrifice strength and agility for attacking purpose at all.

3Fiona Min/Max Armor set chart Empty Re: Fiona Min/Max Armor set chart Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:39 pm

SilverJumi

SilverJumi

Thanks for sharing! This is really useful!

4Fiona Min/Max Armor set chart Empty Re: Fiona Min/Max Armor set chart Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:00 am

Feathery

Feathery
Sr. Moderator

Ok so.. I need some advice.
I'm currently working on a new armor combo for my Fiona. However, I'm concerned that this new change of garments might lower her stats considerably. I could technically "fuse" gear.. but I want to keep the fusions at a minimum. Here is what I have so far:

• Ingkell's earings
  • Blackhammer mail
  • Blackhammer boots (fused with the looks of Midnight Wedding)
  • Chiulin Pants
  • Wonderland gloves

I'm thinking about fusing Wonderland gloves with Blackhammer to get some better stats from it. Would that be ideal? Maybe it should be Ingkells to get the stat bonus from the Ingkell's earings? Or maybe I should just go with the Blackhammer/Swift combo and fuse everything else? I'm wondering if it's even worth to keep fusing... would it really be that significant?

I compared the stats of this combo (with blackhammer gloves) to my full 2* Shining Will set. Unfortunately Shining Will "outshines" this combo (excuse the pun). Suggestions?

Last edited by Feathery on Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

5Fiona Min/Max Armor set chart Empty Re: Fiona Min/Max Armor set chart Tue Sep 20, 2011 1:07 pm

Whelan

Whelan

according to vindictusdb best stats is with swapping in ingkells gauntlets.

link shows stat comparison

http://vindictusdb.com/item-comparer?i=ingkells_head:blackhammer_upper:blackhammer_foot:chiulin_lower:wonderland_hand;ingkells_head:blackhammer_upper:blackhammer_foot:chiulin_lower:blackhammer_hand;ingkells_hand:blackhammer_upper:ingkells_head:chiulin_lower:blackhammer_foot

all pieces 2* no enhancements or enchants.
1st group is your current listing
2nd group is your current swapped with black hammer gloves
3rd group is your current swapped with ingkells gloves

6Fiona Min/Max Armor set chart Empty Re: Fiona Min/Max Armor set chart Tue Sep 20, 2011 1:22 pm

Feathery

Feathery
Sr. Moderator

Whelan wrote:according to vindictusdb best stats is with swapping in ingkells gauntlets.

link shows stat comparison

http://vindictusdb.com/item-comparer?i=ingkells_head:blackhammer_upper:blackhammer_foot:chiulin_lower:wonderland_hand;ingkells_head:blackhammer_upper:blackhammer_foot:chiulin_lower:blackhammer_hand;ingkells_hand:blackhammer_upper:ingkells_head:chiulin_lower:blackhammer_foot

all pieces 2* no enhancements or enchants.
1st group is your current listing
2nd group is your current swapped with black hammer gloves
3rd group is your current swapped with ingkells gloves

Wow.. thanks Whelan! I'm a bit surprised the Ingkells gloves is better than blackhammer. =O

7Fiona Min/Max Armor set chart Empty Re: Fiona Min/Max Armor set chart Tue Sep 20, 2011 4:36 pm

Feathery

Feathery
Sr. Moderator

For some reason I can't access the Vindictus DB here at work... D:

Would my combo be better stat-wise if I fused both the gloves and helm to Swift. That would be as follows:

• Swift helm
  • Swift gloves
  • Blackhammer chest
  • Blackhammer boots
  • Chiulin pants

Perhaps at that rate, might as well fuse the pants -.- ...

8Fiona Min/Max Armor set chart Empty Re: Fiona Min/Max Armor set chart Tue Sep 20, 2011 5:13 pm

Rei

Rei
Sr. Moderator

Having the swift gloves and swift helm would increase your STR by 31, but decrease your DEF by 38 (compared to the ingkells gloves and helm combo).

Link Here

or

Fiona Min/Max Armor set chart Untitl10

9Fiona Min/Max Armor set chart Empty Re: Fiona Min/Max Armor set chart Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:09 pm

Feathery

Feathery
Sr. Moderator

Ep 9 gears and combos:

Fiona Min/Max Armor set chart 2uz4cno

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum