Honor Guard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Stealing Thor's Thunder Event

+4
Feathery
Lojan
Zuagy
ShiroWhite
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Stealing Thor's Thunder Event Empty Stealing Thor's Thunder Event Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:45 pm

ShiroWhite

ShiroWhite
Guild Master

A couple of us on Teamspeak have been playing with the idea of soloing/duoing Thor and having a prize event for the person/team that completes him first. We'll have a set time for when the individual/team will start and compete for a grand pot (There will be entry fee's and they will be combine into a grand pot). Winner takes all. The event isn't set in stone so we're open to ideas.

We're leaning towards duo's and not sure if we should limit gear and what not. Teams will be random. This is just a side event and will definitely be challenging not for everyone so I do apologize for those who can't and don't want to compete. Any ideas feed back is appreciated. Final dates and rules to be announced.

2Stealing Thor's Thunder Event Empty Re: Stealing Thor's Thunder Event Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:28 pm

Zuagy

Can we spam goddess graces if we solo/duo and die? How about get an assist just for revive? Or will it be that once we die then we're screwed.

3Stealing Thor's Thunder Event Empty Re: Stealing Thor's Thunder Event Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:24 pm

Zuagy

Harharhar...the Dark Lord's post survived!Stealing Thor's Thunder Event 277638789

4Stealing Thor's Thunder Event Empty Re: Stealing Thor's Thunder Event Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:22 pm

Lojan

Lojan
Enforcer

Zuagy wrote:Harharhar...the Dark Lord's post survived!Stealing Thor's Thunder Event 277638789

Why!

5Stealing Thor's Thunder Event Empty Re: Stealing Thor's Thunder Event Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:56 am

Lojan

Lojan
Enforcer

still this event open or its cancelled

6Stealing Thor's Thunder Event Empty Re: Stealing Thor's Thunder Event Wed Oct 12, 2011 12:38 pm

Feathery

Feathery
Sr. Moderator

Good question Lojan. I wasn't sure if the logistics of this event was planned out or not, since I wasn't there when this event was talked about on Teamspeak.

Are people interested in this event? If not, we can canel it.. if there are enough people interested.. then maybe we can get it going.

With things being how it is in-game right now though.. we might need to wait till Nexon fixes some of the in-game issues.. such as CoDing.. and player log-in.

7Stealing Thor's Thunder Event Empty Re: Stealing Thor's Thunder Event Wed Oct 12, 2011 3:18 pm

Lojan

Lojan
Enforcer

game is under maintenance until 6 pm est time. they doing the 2nd base update(bug hunt)

8Stealing Thor's Thunder Event Empty Re: Stealing Thor's Thunder Event Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:16 pm

Whelan

Whelan

Lojan wrote:game is under maintenance until 6 pm est time. they doing the 2nd base update(bug hunt)

Make that 10pm....Lets just say it down till 6pm Thursday to make it realistic knowing Nexon and their constant delays and all the unscheduled maintenance to fix the unbroken things that were broke during the fixing

9Stealing Thor's Thunder Event Empty Re: Stealing Thor's Thunder Event Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:27 pm

Lojan

Lojan
Enforcer

lol

10Stealing Thor's Thunder Event Empty Re: Stealing Thor's Thunder Event Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:17 pm

Valcier

Valcier

Whelan wrote:
Lojan wrote:game is under maintenance until 6 pm est time. they doing the 2nd base update(bug hunt)

Make that 10pm....Lets just say it down till 6pm Thursday to make it realistic knowing Nexon and their constant delays and all the unscheduled maintenance to fix the unbroken things that were broke during the fixing

Dammit Nexon Stealing Thor's Thunder Event 1363797211 Stealing Thor's Thunder Event 1362070088 , they ALWAYS do this -_-.

11Stealing Thor's Thunder Event Empty Re: Stealing Thor's Thunder Event Sat Oct 15, 2011 2:34 pm

ShiroWhite

ShiroWhite
Guild Master

Sorry this event is still on just have no idea who is participating I started working a lot more often to even get a chance to find people on during the day. And Zuagy and Ruroka are no longer around.

12Stealing Thor's Thunder Event Empty Re: Stealing Thor's Thunder Event Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:15 pm

Stryde

I'm down for these events but I have a suggestion, how about a race?

13Stealing Thor's Thunder Event Empty Re: Stealing Thor's Thunder Event Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:47 pm

Breannenn

Breannenn

Ill be down once i get spears again. I can't dance like i used too.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum