Honor Guard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

WINNERS - You ARE My Valentine Event!

+5
Qiva
ForsakenHope
Rei
Lojan
Feathery
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26WINNERS - You ARE My Valentine Event! - Page 2 Empty Re: WINNERS - You ARE My Valentine Event! Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:13 am

Wyvern69

Wyvern69

Theseus wrote:Were u hitting on guys again? Oh Really

Use THE GOOD pick up lines faefae Cigarette

She really wants a groom Shock

27WINNERS - You ARE My Valentine Event! - Page 2 Empty Re: WINNERS - You ARE My Valentine Event! Thu Feb 28, 2013 12:02 pm

Feathery

Feathery
Sr. Moderator

Wyvern69 wrote:

Mayyyyybe >.>

28WINNERS - You ARE My Valentine Event! - Page 2 Empty Re: WINNERS - You ARE My Valentine Event! Thu Feb 28, 2013 2:21 pm

Wyvern69

Wyvern69

Feathery wrote:
Wyvern69 wrote:

Mayyyyybe >.>

You don't need pickup lines- just show em the goods Blush

29WINNERS - You ARE My Valentine Event! - Page 2 Empty Re: WINNERS - You ARE My Valentine Event! Thu Feb 28, 2013 3:34 pm

Feathery

Feathery
Sr. Moderator

Wyvern69 wrote:

lol.. should do what Litu advised... say just say "I got boobs." XD

30WINNERS - You ARE My Valentine Event! - Page 2 Empty Re: WINNERS - You ARE My Valentine Event! Thu Feb 28, 2013 3:46 pm

Wyvern69

Wyvern69

Feathery wrote:
Wyvern69 wrote:

lol.. should do what Litu advised... say just say "I got boobs." XD

Boobs: the ultimate superweapon

31WINNERS - You ARE My Valentine Event! - Page 2 Empty Re: WINNERS - You ARE My Valentine Event! Sat Mar 02, 2013 4:30 pm

Feathery

Feathery
Sr. Moderator

Wyvern:
WINNERS - You ARE My Valentine Event! - Page 2 N21j7n

32WINNERS - You ARE My Valentine Event! - Page 2 Empty Re: WINNERS - You ARE My Valentine Event! Sat Mar 02, 2013 4:43 pm

Wyvern69

Wyvern69

Feathery wrote:Wyvern:
WINNERS - You ARE My Valentine Event! - Page 2 N21j7n

YEEEEESSSSSSS i love it fae xD

33WINNERS - You ARE My Valentine Event! - Page 2 Empty Re: WINNERS - You ARE My Valentine Event! Sat Mar 02, 2013 4:52 pm

Feathery

Feathery
Sr. Moderator

Theseus:

WINNERS - You ARE My Valentine Event! - Page 2 2igiys4

34WINNERS - You ARE My Valentine Event! - Page 2 Empty Re: WINNERS - You ARE My Valentine Event! Sat Mar 02, 2013 4:53 pm

Feathery

Feathery
Sr. Moderator

Lol.. how did this turn into an art thread? XD

35WINNERS - You ARE My Valentine Event! - Page 2 Empty Re: WINNERS - You ARE My Valentine Event! Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:56 pm

Theseus

Theseus

LOOOOOOL where are my abs and and why am i wearing a skirt

I still love it fae tytytyty

36WINNERS - You ARE My Valentine Event! - Page 2 Empty Re: WINNERS - You ARE My Valentine Event! Sun Mar 03, 2013 1:08 pm

Feathery

Feathery
Sr. Moderator

Theseus wrote:LOOOOOOL where are my abs and and why am i wearing a skirt

What abs? :3

37WINNERS - You ARE My Valentine Event! - Page 2 Empty Re: WINNERS - You ARE My Valentine Event! Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:17 pm

Qiva

Qiva

Theseus wrote:LOOOOOOL where are my abs and and why am i wearing a skirt

I think you're right, that does look like a blue raider's skirt! Gasp

38WINNERS - You ARE My Valentine Event! - Page 2 Empty Re: WINNERS - You ARE My Valentine Event! Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:28 pm

Wyvern69

Wyvern69

Hey I'm not complaining xD tho I'm surprised you didn't make extra thick arms cuz of my muscle Blush

39WINNERS - You ARE My Valentine Event! - Page 2 Empty Re: WINNERS - You ARE My Valentine Event! Sun Mar 03, 2013 6:38 pm

Theseus

Theseus

Psssh theseus needs abs to be theseus why you think i show em off by wearing a raiders jacket Blush

40WINNERS - You ARE My Valentine Event! - Page 2 Empty Re: WINNERS - You ARE My Valentine Event! Sun Mar 03, 2013 6:38 pm

Theseus

Theseus

Please tell me how you went from raiders pants to raiders skirt XD

41WINNERS - You ARE My Valentine Event! - Page 2 Empty Re: WINNERS - You ARE My Valentine Event! Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:55 pm

Wyvern69

Wyvern69

Theseus wrote:Please tell me how you went from raiders pants to raiders skirt XD

you have that weird mohawk that makes you theseus- you don't get no abs XD

42WINNERS - You ARE My Valentine Event! - Page 2 Empty Re: WINNERS - You ARE My Valentine Event! Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:16 am

Feathery

Feathery
Sr. Moderator

Theseus wrote:Please tell me how you went from raiders pants to raiders skirt XD

To be honest I had NO IDEA what you were wearing. I was squinting to see your profile pic. X_X You never gave me a full-body larger image of you.. so I drew what I could see... and I thought there was a cloth of some sort hanging from your legs?

43WINNERS - You ARE My Valentine Event! - Page 2 Empty Re: WINNERS - You ARE My Valentine Event! Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:41 pm

Wyvern69

Wyvern69

Feathery wrote:

To be honest I had NO IDEA what you were wearing. I was squinting to see your profile pic. X_X You never gave me a full-body larger image of you.. so I drew what I could see... and I thought there was a cloth of some sort hanging from your legs?

It's okay theseus apparently I'm wearing Laghodessa skirt- which I didn't know existed

jk fae the drawing's great xD don't mean to make fun of you

44WINNERS - You ARE My Valentine Event! - Page 2 Empty Re: WINNERS - You ARE My Valentine Event! Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:40 pm

Theseus

Theseus

Feathery wrote:

Oh well sorry i saw the 1 you posted when i gonna send you full but its fine i love it Blush

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum