Honor Guard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Incoming Raids!

+8
Whelan
SikozuShano
LunaLuvgood
Rei
SilverJumi
Baltharus
Feathery
ShiroWhite
12 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Incoming Raids! Empty Incoming Raids! Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:54 pm

ShiroWhite

ShiroWhite
Guild Master

***Update***
Starting 17 OCT Raid times will be as follows:

6:00PM(EST)
9:30PM(EST)

***Update***
No set guild raids at this time till we figure out a good schedule that works for most as well as interest peaks again.

***Update***
Listen up HG, times have been a bit unorganized recently due to the Loot, Pillage, and Plunder Event. Normal raid times will resume on the September 14th. Best of luck and may you all grow rich!!
Incoming Raids! 277638789

***NEW TIMES***

Attention to all HG, we'll be implementing new procedures regarding our daily raid schedule. After careful consideration and observation the following raid times should be able to give us an equal chance at getting into raids as well as organizing parties more efficiently. To avoid any grief we're going to need feedback at how these times end up working out for everyone so please have some patience and consideration for other members of the guild. If the demand is high enough we can try to squeeze another scheduled slot in.

At this time we'll be going with raids at:

4:00PM EST
7:00PM EST
11:00PM EST

Thanks and hope this helps!

Last edited by ShiroWhite on Sun Oct 16, 2011 3:47 pm; edited 7 times in total

2Incoming Raids! Empty Re: Incoming Raids! Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:14 pm

Feathery

Feathery
Sr. Moderator

If reasonable, could these raids be implemented 30 mins to an hour later than scheduled? I don't get off work till 4:30 pm.. So it seems like I'll always be just missing them on those days ... at least for the first 2 raids. Of course I'll understand if anyone needs to go earlier. =3

3Incoming Raids! Empty Re: Incoming Raids! Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:38 pm

Baltharus

Baltharus

Just a suggestion. You should give out a list of which groups are raiding at which time, and a list of people who are in a certain group. Say, so-and-so go's to Whelan's group at a certain time, and so-and-so go's to Shiro's, and so-and-so go's with Po.

4Incoming Raids! Empty Re: Incoming Raids! Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:43 pm

SilverJumi

SilverJumi

Most of our members do not have an account on the forum, and we won't be able to alert every single person about this schedule. That may come to be a problem. Otherwise it's first come first served I guess.
Also i think with Baltharus' plan it may help. Different people would host the raids at a different period of time so it'll be more manageable.

5Incoming Raids! Empty Re: Incoming Raids! Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:44 pm

Rei

Rei
Sr. Moderator

I think that there should be a 30 min. give or take to the scheduled hours by default. Due to the game having its random bugs and connection issues, raids wont always get started within 10 minutes of their scheduled commencement.

6Incoming Raids! Empty Re: Incoming Raids! Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:51 am

LunaLuvgood

LunaLuvgood

nice now I know what time i should be on :)

7Incoming Raids! Empty Re: Incoming Raids! Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:52 am

ShiroWhite

ShiroWhite
Guild Master

I don't think the times were too strict today and yeah everyone still needs fair warning. We tried it out today and the 4 o'clock run overlapped with the 7 o'clock run. Hopeless
But having a time seems to be well received then? :o Should we do a vote on the time slots? Or should we just move it back half an hour?

8Incoming Raids! Empty Re: Incoming Raids! Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:43 am

SikozuShano

SikozuShano

Obviously I can't raid yet due to level, but starting 30min later would make catching the afternoon and evening time easier for me when the time comes. I am literally get home when the the afternoon runs begin.

[EDIT - Due to time zones, I'm clarifying I was referring to the second and third start time in my comment.]

Last edited by SikozuShano on Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:25 am; edited 1 time in total

9Incoming Raids! Empty Re: Incoming Raids! Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:27 pm

Whelan

Whelan

It's hard to assign people to specific runs as they may not always be on at that time. We are trying to get a basic time schedule in place so that guild runs will be quicker to set up.

10Incoming Raids! Empty Re: Incoming Raids! Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:16 pm

ShiroWhite

ShiroWhite
Guild Master

*Nod* Thinking we'll move the first two runs back half an hour and see if the 11 o'clock run still works out.

11Incoming Raids! Empty Re: Incoming Raids! Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:22 pm

Aurelia

Aurelia

None of these times can appeal to me. I'll just Pug. </3

12Incoming Raids! Empty Re: Incoming Raids! Sat Aug 06, 2011 2:29 pm

ShiroWhite

ShiroWhite
Guild Master

Alright moving the raids back 30mins cause of Glas.
Also I won't be around today and yes I've been falling behind on forum activity. :(
We've got some things to sort out guys from here on out. Stay tuned.

13Incoming Raids! Empty Re: Incoming Raids! Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:00 pm

pothemartial

pothemartial

yeah if nexon does not break down and im around. i guess i will normally host 4pm or 7pm. shouldn't be a problem.

14Incoming Raids! Empty Re: Incoming Raids! Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:34 am

Lojan

Lojan
Enforcer

i will be late 30 min for my 11pm raids today

15Incoming Raids! Empty Re: Incoming Raids! Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:14 pm

Whelan

Whelan

<EDIT>: From 17 OCT to 21 OCT Raid times will be as follows:

6:00PM(EST)
9:30PM(EST)

If we are unable to get at least 5 guild members per time period we will be suspending scheduled raids during the weekdays unless people give feedback.

please edit OP with this information

16Incoming Raids! Empty Re: Incoming Raids! Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:31 pm

Valcier

Valcier

Po said he'd be hosting a 9pm raid team today if this helps anyone.

Anyway, these times seem good to me, but I may sound like a broken record for this but a 4 pm raid would also be nice. However, I know that we can't always get what we want so if it's easier to do it this way that's fine too.

17Incoming Raids! Empty Re: Incoming Raids! Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:37 pm

Lojan

Lojan
Enforcer

next time use differ font color. its hard to read lol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum